The Developer Alceon
- Alceon is a specialist investment, advisory and capital solutions house established in 2010.
- We employ 36 experienced professionals across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- We have significant experience and in-house execution capabilities in real estate, including: banking and finance, asset management, in-house development management, construction, sales and marketing, and town planning.
- We have an extensive network of established relationships across the market.
- Our investment activities and history can be summarised as follows:
- Current client capital of approximately $1,.213m,
- Currently managing close to 45 standalone SPV investment entities across property, special situations and private equity opportunities (>100 since inception).
- Real estate execution and management experience across many asset types, including: residential property development, retail shopping centres, manufactured home parks & retirement villages, core-plus commercial office, light industrial & office park development and opportunistic investments.
Alceon – Track record and capability
- Alceon established a Joint Venture with Graystone, as construction partner, in 2013 to develop suburban business parks, primarily in two key locations.
- Together the JV has developed and sold in excess of $100M in assets.
- The team has specialised expertise with in excess of 30 years combined experience in business park assets.
- Alceon has a long term relationship with the Queensland Government highlighted by the project management appointment at Northshore Hamilton and through the acquisition of the last Government owned tract of land at Brisbane Technology Park (Eight Mile Plains).
- The team has demonstrated business park capabilities in;
- Development Management,
- Property Management and
- Funds Management.